Why join CCI?
CCI - the voice of condominium
Membership • Benefits • Awards
for complete details on CCI Membership
Download our brochure
CCI welcomes all persons and businesses with interests in the condominium community to become members. As a resident or condominium director, a host of valuable membership benefits are available, including:
- receive direct access to the certified experts in the field and profit from their experience.
- receive the benefit of membership rates when you register for CCI sponsored Condominium courses, seminars and other events.
- receive the chapter newsletter with up-to-date information, news and events.
- take advantage of significant discounts when attending the CCI National Annual Convention...see the latest ideas and newest products at the trade show.
- network with industry leaders...CCI's events present excellent networking opportunities.
- support CCI's lobbying efforts for better reforms to government on behalf of all condominium owners.
For professional and trades servicing the condominium industry
- Expand your business profile among the "who's who" of the condominium industry.
- Create your own competitive advantage...maximize your economic potential as a trade service or professional supplier.
- Network with business leaders.
- Profit from the experience of leading professional colleagues and take away a wealth of contacts and reference materials published by CCI.
- Share information with other suppliers to the condo industry...including professionals from the areas of condominium law, property management, accounting, engineering, real estate and insurance.
- Become a valuable industry resource by lending your expertise as an author of articles in CCI's newsletter and as a CCI course instructor.
- Increase your business recognition and stature by qualifying to obtain the A.C.C.I. professional designation (Associate of Canadian Condominium Institute).
CCI... Working for You
Working on behalf of the condominium industry and its residents. CCI's objectives are:
- To Educate...through educational courses, seminars and networking all designed to equip condominium directors, homeowners and suppliers with the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct the affairs of a condominium corporation in a proper and diligent manner.
- To Offer Professional Assistance...members may appeal to CCI for information and direction on resolving condominium problems or for referrals to appropriate professionals and services.
- To Improve Legislation Affecting Condominiums...CCI's Provincial Legislative Committees are constantly working with provincial governments in order that they produce legislation that reflects the improvements required to properly protect directors and condominium homeowners.
- To Development Standards...CCI has developed standards of competence in six key areas pertaining to condominium life. These spheres cover law, accounting, property management, insurance, real estate and building sciences. Through education and examination, CCI extends Professional Associate status upon those of its members who attain the required standard (A.C.C.I.)